- KASEY on L-I-V-I-N
- Winifred on strange things are afoot here, man.
- Santo on tell your children not to heed my words, what they mean, what they say
- Carroll on oooh, zing!
- payday loans for unemploy on Tramps like us, Billy, we were born to run!
- looplovely.com on a story from the author’s past
- instant approval payday Loans no credit check on tie them to an anchor, then we marvel when they drown
- http://monasconsulting.co.za/ on Say it ain’t so Joe! There you go…
- payday loans without teletrack on a story from the author’s past
- i can’t pay my payday loans back on a story from the author’s past
- Here's what Las Vegas is lousy with: perverts. about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- It's cool how you guys never fuck w me for my lazy eye. In truth that eye isn't lazy. The rest of my face is just high as shit. about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- I could die happy if Michael Bolton used my wang as a mic to sing just one chorus of 'if a man loves a woman' into about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Studs. W @joeycape and @SUNDOWNERMUSIC http://t.co/yBDMNpNrbc about 10 hours ago from Photos on iOS
- New @SUNDOWNERMUSIC album on @fat_wreck is amazing. Vegas soundtrack. about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Thinking of instagramming a huge boner. Thoughts? about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Oops. ? about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- I'm in Vegas. Who wants to hang. I'm bored. about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- I like to imagine hot girl touching my feet -perverts about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Hey radical crusty in a big Mohawk: you slept in a chair to keep your hairstyle together. about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- ▼2013 (32)
- ▶2012 (121)
- ▶2011 (270)
- ▶2010 (199)
- ▶2009 (209)
- ▶2008 (79)
I am This is This is.guy. dad. husband. uncle. dog master. brother. son. uh...bad sleeper. some farts.
Yearly Archives: 2012
I’m dying. There’s no getting around it. I’m 36. I’m on the decline. There are two trajectories in life, there’s the great blooming that starts when you’re born and goes until you’re about 25, when you just keep getting stronger … Continue reading
So, I recently did a few interviews regarding my band and some upcoming shit we’ve got going on. For those of you who don’t know but still care (and I’m guessing that’s a pretty small piece of the Venn diagram, … Continue reading
Well, big weekend, right. I mean, Liz and Dick premiered and we played a show at the Metro. You guys came out and the whole thing was a completely awesome experience front to back. Also, Chris Brown quit Twitter in … Continue reading
Yesterday was a pretty good day. First, I went to lunch with guitar legend and visiting Portland resident Chris McCaughan (I had spicy shrimp and rice, Chris had Pad Thai with tofu) and then I showed him my cube. It … Continue reading
Last week, I was sick and I wrote in depth about how shitty life in general is. I was criticized in the sock drawer (for you newcomers here, the comments section below each post is called the sock drawer because … Continue reading