- Amos on a story from the author’s past
- Jim on You know where you are?
- payday loan usage on strange things are afoot here, man.
- small loans no credit check on Tramps like us, Billy, we were born to run!
- Donovan James on L-I-V-I-N
- flm quick loans on a story from the author’s past
- Knapps on L-I-V-I-N
- Honk, not Hank on L-I-V-I-N
- Rolando Worner on My Secret Life Exposed!
- the linden method australia on An Open Letter to Pat Stump
- us, i, o, um, o, i, orum, is, os, is about 43 minutes ago from web
- RT @robfee: I have my hesitations about Paradise City if the first thing you brag about is the color of the grass. about 1 hour ago from web
- where are my goddamned favstars? Cheap fucks. about 1 hour ago from web
- RT @seannader: This dump I'm taking is the worst. about 2 hours ago from web
- My band's not that good, but we're still easily the best fucking band in the world. about 3 hours ago from web
- @Johnny2Tone @Jen_Face yup...I gotta start checking my sources better. sigh. about 3 hours ago from web in reply to Johnny2Tone
- @punkworldviews that sounds gross for everyone involved. about 3 hours ago from web in reply to punkworldviews
- i wish there was an impulsive, self destructive way I could easily communicate my love for black flag to everyone. about 4 hours ago from web
- new BSC. Love you guys! See you in Vegas http://t.co/sADVskUSiM about 6 hours ago from web
- Man. I'm so tired this morning I just accidentally walked my penis and stuffed my dog into the peanut butter jar. about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- ▼2013 (32)
- ▶2012 (121)
- ▶2011 (270)
- ▶2010 (199)
- ▶2009 (209)
- ▶2008 (79)
I am This is This is.guy. dad. husband. uncle. dog master. brother. son. uh...bad sleeper. some farts.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
So there’s a guy eating faces out there, huh? Well, he’s dead now, but it seems like for the last five or so days on the internet, you can’t so much as curl up with a bottle of Nighttrain behind … Continue reading
I don’t use this platform for the purposes of tastemaking as often as I should. As most of you know, my taste is impeccable and I’m a veritable genius of seeing things that other people like and then claiming them … Continue reading
Feeding kids is a shitty task. The relationship between a parent/caregiver and mealtime is confusing and multi faceted and can’t be easily summed up to those who have never had the (ahem) pleasure of caring for kids. Comedians spend lots … Continue reading
Did y’all know that I’m putting out a split record with my good friend and fellow pervert Daniel Andriano in celebration of our upcoming European tour (dates here!)? It’s true. The record is called European Vacation and it’s one Dan … Continue reading
Hey kids, it’s that time of year again! That’s right! It’s time to vote for your favorite blog, twitter, new band, old band, bartender and label over at the Chicago Reader’s best of 2012 readers poll. If you PUH-LEEEEEEEEAASE would … Continue reading