- http://monasconsulting.co.za/ on Say it ain’t so Joe! There you go…
- payday loans without teletrack on a story from the author’s past
- i can’t pay my payday loans back on a story from the author’s past
- Shawn-Ray on L-I-V-I-N
- Anh on a story from the author’s past
- bad credit Payday loans For unemployed on strange things are afoot here, man.
- Erma on a story from the author’s past
- Deloris on oooh, zing!
- no fax 1 hour deposit payday loan on oooh, zing!
- http://conoceragente.com.es/foro/comment-page-33 on oooh, zing!
- Vegas. Nothington drank all our beer. Meet us at the bar and buy us booze. Okay go! about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Holy shit!!! Me n Chris just caught a secret snoop show!!!! That's snoop, right? http://t.co/sfLkMx1EsX about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @tigersgoroooar britches be gettin PLAID! about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to tigersgoroooar
- Chris and Neil warming up http://t.co/9nCAySMMAI about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Also, regarding Vegas. It would be cool if there was a way I could meet a girl for no strings attached fun. Someone should get on that. about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Vegas is cool. I just wish they had something here that could keep me awake, like all the time. about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- "Touching someone else's poo is disgusting. Unless its still inside their body. In that case, I'll do it with my penis" -buttsexers about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Hey! You with the dangling labia ears! Gross. about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Aaaaaaaand we made it to Vegas. Hopefully our gear did too about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- That Labrador that loves bush's baked beans must smell terrible. about 20 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- ▼2013 (32)
- ▶2012 (121)
- ▶2011 (270)
- ▶2010 (199)
- ▶2009 (209)
- ▶2008 (79)
I am This is This is.guy. dad. husband. uncle. dog master. brother. son. uh...bad sleeper. some farts.
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Hey hey! It’s morning and for some reason I’m awake. I should really start staying in bed. That’s the move for the unemployed innit? Sure it is. Wake up about two, put some whiskey in some coffee, watch TMZ, eat … Continue reading
Okay, this is getting out of control. Now the IRS is hassling me about some travel expenses from three years ago. Don’t they know I’m unemployed and about to have a kid? I mean, jesus, Jesus, what else are you … Continue reading
Man, last night I went to see some stand up comedy. It’s the first time I ever did such a thing. Really. I went with my wife, who’s nine months pregnant. The ‘event’ had to do with her job and … Continue reading
Bret Michaels, man. He’s sick. He’s got bleeding in the brain and they don’t know how to stop it. Now, this is where lots of people will say things like “who knew that all those different strains of herpes and … Continue reading
When I need to gauge how successful my life has been up to now, I tend to look at people my age from the places I’m from and see how I match up with them. I don’t think of it … Continue reading