- Anh on a story from the author’s past
- bad credit Payday loans For unemployed on strange things are afoot here, man.
- Erma on a story from the author’s past
- Deloris on oooh, zing!
- no fax 1 hour deposit payday loan on oooh, zing!
- http://conoceragente.com.es/foro/comment-page-33 on oooh, zing!
- www.weltumsegelung.com on Tramps like us, Billy, we were born to run!
- bad credit loans on One week and counting…
- financial reform on Tramps like us, Billy, we were born to run!
- Bethany on Tramps like us, Billy, we were born to run!
- Aaaaaaaand we made it to Vegas. Hopefully our gear did too about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- That Labrador that loves bush's baked beans must smell terrible. about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Hey old man in front of me at Starbucks, how'd you survive for so long with such a long, irritating coffee order? about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Any of you donglets gonna be in Vegas this weekend? about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Ten years ago we had Tim gunn, Britney Spears and Sybil shepherd. Now we have no guns no spears no shepherds and sheep are fuckin everywhere about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- All right assholes. I'm in color. Get fucked, world! about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @LeviathanPride: Hey girl, is that a boner or are you just happy to see-whoa wait a minute. Gary? about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @USASarah_Palin: Mr president, where is your attorney jenerals resignation and apology? about 17 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @dirtyblacklungs now see...that's just too sweet. And just think, people are terrified of you. You're just a sweet, evil looking teddy bear. about 18 hours ago from web in reply to dirtyblacklungs
- RT @ieatanddrink: Lotta people been asking me what boats are. Picture a car. Now picture another car. Now picture just 1 car again. Now 2 c… about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- ▼2013 (32)
- ▶2012 (121)
- ▶2011 (270)
- ▶2010 (199)
- ▶2009 (209)
- ▶2008 (79)
I am This is This is.guy. dad. husband. uncle. dog master. brother. son. uh...bad sleeper. some farts.
Yearly Archives: 2010
I’m gonna be guest bartending over at the L and L tavern, the place where most Lawrence Arms songs were born on saturday january first. It’s gonna be a hangover cure to end all hangover cures. Cheap beers and lots … Continue reading
Hoes, perverts, schlongs, dongs, dildi, dildae, cancerous plagues on the buttocks of our fine society, scholars and mongaloids, priests and little boys, sisters and cousins: welcome to the post Christmas, pre newyear hangover week that most of you sad sacks … Continue reading
Our friend Ben Pier is famous for a few things: photography, good looks, a proclivity for the darker, more rear access zones to a woman’s interior and generally being a good dude who’s always worked with my band, the Lawrence … Continue reading
I gotta say, hell in a handbasket, kids. That’s where we’re headed. As 2010 comes to a close, I look around and all I see is tubby men dressed as hockey playing clowns spraying each other down with cheap, off-brand … Continue reading
So, it’s the end of the year and a few people have been asking me to compile my ‘best records’ of the year. What they don’t seem to realize is that I don’t really listen to that much new music, … Continue reading