oooh, zing!

hmmmm….my wife has the day off, so I’m gonna pay attention to her today. Good luck out there, assholes. Be nice to each other.

This entry was posted in six modern uses for traditional romainan dances. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to oooh, zing!

1. Mark Maier says:

Thanks BK.

2. Kevin Burnett says:

Happy Yom Kippur dogs. Shalom!

• Carroll says:

You’re so interesting! I do not think I have read through anything like this before. So nice to discover another person with a few genuine thoughts on this subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that’s needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

3. Robert says:

ooooh! now i get it! this is where we stand, huh? its cool! i guess you're wife, if that is her real name, is more important than those who read this thing every day or month or two.. haha have a good one!

also, wisconsin, sometime soon?? even us Brewer fans love us some Lawrence Arms and/or The Falcon!!

4. Bridgett says:

I'm with Robert. Except on the Brewers thing.

5. Jayzilla says:

id love to have today off .. enjoy!

6. Stizzy says:

I don't get it.

7. Robb says:

Goddamn you, Kelly. I'll see you in hell, alongside former child actor Whit Hertford.

• Hello I am so grateful I found your site, I really
      found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would
      just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love
      the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all
      at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds,
      so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do
      keep up the excellent b.

8. Candice's Breasts says:

🙁 . . . Guess we'll just play with ourselves today

• Deloris says:

I rarely leave a response, however I looked at a few of the comments on this page oooh, zing!
      | bad sandwich chronicles. I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind.
      Could it be simply me or does it give the impression like some
      of these comments come across like they are coming from
      brain dead individuals? 😛 And, if you are posting on other social
      sites, I’d like to follow everything new you have to post. Would you post a list of all of all your public sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

9. Jesus says:

Good fortune and multiple BJ's to you sir.

10. Steely Hoover says:

i before a, except after Roma? Thanks for the title read, better than nothing at all, I say.

11. FAskies says:

anyone see matt skiba's collab with jefree star, it makes me cringe on so many levels

12. OPKOPete says:

I don't see what this has to do with Slapstick.

13. TJ says:

Brenden, I've been able to remember every dream that I have every night for like the past week and a half now. What the hell is going on in my brain?

14. Banana@1000MPH says:

FAskies, you are a dick for putting that link there and making it available to click. You knew I would click it. Why would you put it there where I would see it?

15. FranklinStein says:

MotherFUCKER!!!!!!!!!! I get off a long day of bullshit and find this?!!! FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Jacob William says:

@Robert, move to Chicago dude. That's what I did!

17. FAskies says:

I apologize to anyone that clicked that link

but we as dogs of war must discuss it not deny it as cringe worthy as it is

18. Kevin Burnett says:

Jefree Star and his androgynous crunk core crew are all huge trio fans. The Skibster lives in LA from time to time. Somehow they crossed paths, became friends and made that god awful song. Matt's contribution really isn't too far off his normal vocal stylings, and he is a pretty stylish dude all together what with the suits, sunglasses and matching ties and all.

Am I pumped one of my idols recorded a song with Jefree Star? Absolutely not, Jefree Star isn't even a musician, just a pop culture side show act. Is Matt Skiba allowed to be friends with whoever he wants? Of course.

19. droopypunk says:

nice tag.

shit is hilarious:

are you familiar with the balkan girls, i mean they are really straightforward. tour?

just sayin'

• Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

20. tigerclub says:

i am endlessly creeped out by the fact that "Candice's Breasts" isnt Candice.