- Another Brendan on L-I-V-I-N
- Chloe on Say it ain’t so Joe! There you go…
- Doesn't matter on L-I-V-I-N
- Darin on L-I-V-I-N
- instant approval payday loans no credit check on You know where you are?
- Amos on a story from the author’s past
- Jim on You know where you are?
- payday loan usage on strange things are afoot here, man.
- small loans no credit check on Tramps like us, Billy, we were born to run!
- Donovan James on L-I-V-I-N
- RT @USASarah_Palin: Mr president, where is your attorney jenerals resignation and apology? about 6 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @dirtyblacklungs now see...that's just too sweet. And just think, people are terrified of you. You're just a sweet, evil looking teddy bear. about 41 minutes ago from web in reply to dirtyblacklungs
- RT @ieatanddrink: Lotta people been asking me what boats are. Picture a car. Now picture another car. Now picture just 1 car again. Now 2 c… about 49 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- I call my dick Mickey Rourke because it used to be gorgeous and now it sleeps in its car. about 1 hour ago from web
- Hey khaleesi. Your tits are out. about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- My birth name is Will Power which is ironic because my parents insisted on calling me Bill about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @chupacabrando that's like spes, right? about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to chupacabrando
- @chupacabrando dude. It's been 18 years. I'm beaten. about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to chupacabrando
- @chupacabrando _, is, e, em, e, es, ium, ibus, es, ibus? about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to chupacabrando
- Old dads of grade school kids look so dumb all dead and buried. about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- ▼2013 (32)
- ▶2012 (121)
- ▶2011 (270)
- ▶2010 (199)
- ▶2009 (209)
- ▶2008 (79)
I am This is This is.guy. dad. husband. uncle. dog master. brother. son. uh...bad sleeper. some farts.
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Good morning, happy Friday and happy Maifest, my dogs of war. It’s gonna be a hell of a weekend, right? Good. Um, let’s see here. I was rustling through the sock drawer and found a loooooooong query for advice from … Continue reading
Do you guys believe that Nicole Ritchie and that one tubby twin are finally getting married? That’s dreamy. It’s, like, a dream, right? I mean, they’ve already got a beautiful baby and another one on the way, and he’s into … Continue reading
Okay, so as promised, here’s my two cents on why coolness is underrated. Everyone always says things like “coolness is overrated” or “being cool is in the eye of the beholder” or “I don’t care about being cool” or whatever. … Continue reading
This weekend was great. The falcon show was off the proverbial heezy (are kids still saying off the heezy? I don’t even know what a heezy is…a hook? I think it’s a hook, meaning that I’m essentially saying [in weegro] … Continue reading
I have a confession to make: When I go to guesshermuff.blogspot.com, I don’t even guess. Never. I just look at the picture, and then click on the little “here” to see the reveal shot. My favorite reveals are the ones … Continue reading