- Anh on a story from the author’s past
- bad credit Payday loans For unemployed on strange things are afoot here, man.
- Erma on a story from the author’s past
- Deloris on oooh, zing!
- no fax 1 hour deposit payday loan on oooh, zing!
- http://conoceragente.com.es/foro/comment-page-33 on oooh, zing!
- www.weltumsegelung.com on Tramps like us, Billy, we were born to run!
- bad credit loans on One week and counting…
- financial reform on Tramps like us, Billy, we were born to run!
- Bethany on Tramps like us, Billy, we were born to run!
- Aaaaaaaand we made it to Vegas. Hopefully our gear did too about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone
- That Labrador that loves bush's baked beans must smell terrible. about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Hey old man in front of me at Starbucks, how'd you survive for so long with such a long, irritating coffee order? about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Any of you donglets gonna be in Vegas this weekend? about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Ten years ago we had Tim gunn, Britney Spears and Sybil shepherd. Now we have no guns no spears no shepherds and sheep are fuckin everywhere about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- All right assholes. I'm in color. Get fucked, world! about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @LeviathanPride: Hey girl, is that a boner or are you just happy to see-whoa wait a minute. Gary? about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @USASarah_Palin: Mr president, where is your attorney jenerals resignation and apology? about 17 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @dirtyblacklungs now see...that's just too sweet. And just think, people are terrified of you. You're just a sweet, evil looking teddy bear. about 17 hours ago from web in reply to dirtyblacklungs
- RT @ieatanddrink: Lotta people been asking me what boats are. Picture a car. Now picture another car. Now picture just 1 car again. Now 2 c… about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- ▼2013 (32)
- ▶2012 (121)
- ▶2011 (270)
- ▶2010 (199)
- ▶2009 (209)
- ▶2008 (79)
I am This is This is.guy. dad. husband. uncle. dog master. brother. son. uh...bad sleeper. some farts.
Monthly Archives: September 2008
Hi, hi. Everyone find your seats okay? Good. This is “wasting the precious few moments while the baby sleeps 101” and I’m doctor Kelly. How’s everyone doing today? I’m fucking exhausted. I slept for seven hours, but it wasn’t enough. … Continue reading
Yeah yeah…it’s Monday. I got band practice, my boy is at daycare and I didn’t get home until 3 am because I worked last night. Rainy Mondays when you’re alone in the house are some of the lonliest days in … Continue reading
Good morning everyone. It’s Friday, and WaMu has collapsed. Biggest bank failure, by far in the history of the US. Remember when a young, idealistic, beady eyed politician from Texas by way of Yale was first taking office eight years … Continue reading
Guess what’s screaming. Go on, guess. Well, if you said my baby or my sense of outraged frustration at my ongoing existence, you’d be correct. Actually, he’s making the noise that my brain wants to make every day that I … Continue reading
It’s Wednesday. My dad and stepmother are coming to town today to hang out with the baby. Pretty good stuff, I suppose. The day they leave (Saturday), my mom and stepdad show up, so this baby is really stepping raft … Continue reading